Sunday, December 6, 2009

OMG! I got this far...

Now let's see if I can keep up. Hmmm what to write about...? Well This is the first time ever trying to do something leading towards my goal and my dream, it feels like it at least. Fuck I really don't know what to write. I'm a terrible writer. I hope this helps me a lot with my writing. I would love love to improve my writing and my thoughts. What I mean by thoughts is to keep my mind clear and focused. I feel as though if I keep writing my thoughts it will improve that part of my brain. Oooh now I'm actually enjoying this. My girl Elizabeth "are you ok Guetcha?" Yeah I'm great! " I don't know if I'm okay" Elizabeth says. Wow that took too long to write so now I forgot the thoughts I had after that but I'll try to remember... um yeah so much distraction I wonder if I wrote that last sentence correctly ha. I can't wait to get my laptop its gonna be great! I think that will also help a great deal keeping up with my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment